i Came Across a very good movie sometime ago and wanted to tell people about it because i think allot of people could learn from this movie because i know i did but only the open Mind will learn from it.
Peaceful Warrior is a 2006 American film, starring Scott Mechlowicz, Nick Nolte and Amy Smart. Released on June 2, 2006, it is based on the novel Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman. Director Victor Salva first became familiar with the work while in prison for child molestation, and he credits it with being "a story that changed my life.
Useful quotes from Socrates:
1. Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humour, and Change.
2. Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't bother figuring it out.
3. Humor: No matter what circumstances, do not lose your sense of humor.
4. Change: Do not be so sure in life; anything can change.
5. There is never nothing going on. There are no ordinary moments.
6. This moment: The past and the future do not matter; all that matters is now, this moment.
7. It's not the destination that brings happiness, but the journey.
8. Take out the trash from what's inside your head.
9. Empty your mind.
10. Everything has a purpose, even this, and it's up to you to find it.
11. A warrior does not give up what he loves, he finds the love in what he does.
12. I call myself a Peaceful Warrior... because the battles we fight are on the inside.
13. A warrior is not about perfection or victory or invulnerability. He's about absolute vulnerability.
14. There is no starting or stopping - only doing.
15. There's no greater purpose than service to others.
16. Everyone wants to tell you what to do and what's good for you. They don't want you to find your own answers, they want you to believe theirs.
17. I want you to stop gathering information from the outside and start gathering it from the inside.
18. People are not their thoughts, they think they are, and it brings them all kinds of sadness.
19. Death isn't sad. The sad thing is: most people don't live at all.
20. What time is it? Now.